We call all our members “investors,” but then again, we’re different!
There’s a reason we’ve been around more than 80 years and continued to grow through economic ups and downs. Investors, board and committee members, and Chamber staff all work together to create, advance and promote economic growth in the community.
Whether your business is a large Fortune 500 corporation or a small startup, the Chamber exists to help every investor’s business grow and succeed by providing assistance, contacts, training, and opportunities to benefit your company.
The Chamber works with thousands of professionals in North Texas to create and promote an environment for business opportunities that advance growth for our investors and the community. We have taken the lead on dozens of local initiatives that support and promote retail, nonprofit, educational and community enterprises.
In addition, we partner with other state and national business organizations and chambers such as the Texas Association of Business, Texas Chamber of Commerce Executives, Association of Chamber of Commerce Executives and U.S. Chamber of Commerce to launch other larger-scale initiatives. Our ties with other chambers and business organizations also include:
- DFW Marketing Team
- Irving Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- North Texas Commission
- U.S.-Mexico Chamber of Commerce
As a Chamber investor, you’ll benefit from:
- High level events and networking opportunities with a Metroplex DFW business development focus
- The policy and advocacy efforts of the Chamber
- A range of optional products and services to customize your membership package
- Workplace management advice
- Legislative advocacy—we are the voice of business to ensure pro-business legislation
- We lead our community’s plan of action to recruit businesses, create jobs and expand international trade
- Lead generation tools to help grow small businesses
- A stable, convenient and accessible location for businesses and their employees