Irving: A City Built For Business
Welcome home to Irving-Las Colinas, an international business hub in the heart of North Texas. Irving-Las Colinas’ robust and diverse economy supports 8,500 businesses, or more private and public companies than any other city in North Texas except Dallas.
Eight Fortune 500 companies chose Irving-Las Colinas for their global headquarters, and four Fortune 1000 companies have their headquarters here. In addition, more than 100 foreign-owned companies operate subsidiaries in Irving-Las Colinas, giving Irving the distinction of being one of the leading cities in Texas for foreign business investment.
Here’s why corporations from around the globe are making Irving-Las Colinas their business address:
- No other city in North Texas offers the convenient access, just minutes away, from two major airports: Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport and Dallas Love Field.
- No other North Texas city has the modern highway infrastructure to bring thousands of skilled workers to your door.
- Irving-Las Colinas’ investment in the Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) system provides easy commuter access to the heart of our business district.
- Irving-Las Colinas embraces and celebrates diversity. Irving is home to the14th most diverse city in America.
- Irving-Las Colinas is home to the newest entertainment, retail, and restaurant destination, with convention center, hotels, residential and office space located on a beautiful water canal and Lake Carolyn. No other city in North Texas offers this unique, walkable, pristine setting.
- Irving-Las Colinas has unsurpassed recreational access, with over 2,000 acres of land, 43 parks and Campion Trail, a master-planned, 22-mile greenbelt along the Elm Fork and West Fork of the Trinity River. The City offers picnicking, hiking/biking trails, sports of all kinds, fishing, swimming, recreation centers, canoeing, and boating.
- Irving-Las Colinas has world-class healthcare with Baylor Scott and White Medical Center-Irving, Medical City Las Colinas, Texas Center for Proton Therapy and many other specialized clinics and community health services.
- Education is a priority in Irving-Las Colinas with one of the highest concentrations of STEM educated workers in the country. With eight colleges and 106 additional schools located within a 25-mile radius, Irving-Las Colinas has many options for continuing higher education.
We invite you to learn more about Irving-Las Colinas – one of the most dynamic and rapidly growing regions in the U.S. with a value proposition that will be hard to match for amenities and comparable cost for real estate and labor.