Since its founding nearly nine decades ago, The Greater Irving-Las Colinas Chamber of Commerce has established a proven record of assisting thousands of businesses of all sizes with their relocations to Irving-Las Colinas, now recognized as Texas’ “Headquarters of Headquarters.” In addition, the Chamber also supports continued business growth through workforce development, legislative advocacy, networking opportunities, visibility and marketing.
The Greater Irving-Las Colinas Chamber of Commerce was the first in Texas and is one of only 124 of more than 7,000 chambers nationwide that is recognized as a 5-Star Chamber by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, the highest accreditation available. We earned—and retain—this designation because of our team of dedicated professionals who are deeply committed to serving our member-investors with the Chamber’s values: leadership excellence, collaborative partnerships, uncompromising quality and professional integrity.
We have over 2,000 member-investors including 53 Fortune 500 companies, 10 of which call Irving-Las Colinas their global headquarters home: Exxon Mobil, McKesson, Caterpillar, Builders FirstSource, Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Pioneer Natural Resources, Fluor, Vistra Energy, Celanese and Commercial Metals.
Additionally, four Fortune 1000 companies have established their global headquarters in Irving-Las Colinas: Michaels Company, Darling Ingredients, Flowserve and Nextstar Media Group.
Corporations with North American headquarters or a large presence in Irving-Las Colinas:
- Allstate Insurance Company
- Aviall Services, Inc., The Boeing Company
- Citigroup, Inc.*
- Dr. Pepper Snapple Group*
- Envoy Air
- Microsoft Corporation*
- Mission Foods
- NCH Corporation
- NEC Corporation
- Neiman Marcus Direct
- Trader Joe’s
- Trend Micro
- TXOne Networks
*Fortune 500 Company
Our Vision Statement
An alliance of businesses and organizations in partnership with the community, the Greater Irving-Las Colinas Chamber empowers healthy economic growth and enhances the quality of life for greater Irving.
Our Mission Statement
To achieve our vision, the Chamber’s dedicated team of professionals focuses on:
- Creating a favorable business environment for our current and future member-investors that results in sustained economic growth.
- Advancing economic growth through collaborative partnerships with organizations at a city, state, national and international level.
- Promoting economic growth by attracting new businesses and providing enhanced business visibility for our current member-investors.
Our Core Values
The Greater Irving-Las Colinas Chamber of Commerce is committed to serving with four core values.
- Build and maintain a positive business environment
- Practice servant leadership
- Accept accountability
- Embrace Diversity
- Create community and regional partnerships
- Serve as a trusted partner to the Irving Convention and Visitors Bureau, Las Colinas Association and Dallas County Utility and Reclamation District
- Achieve goal alignment
- Maintain our Five-Star Accreditation
- Utilize best practices
- Provide proactive communications
- Pursue increasing member-investor value
- Adapt to an ever-changing marketplace
- Practice good fiscal stewardship
- Exercise ethical decision-making
- Provide transparency in all matters
- Sustain professional development, skills development and programs for small businesses
The Chamber takes the lead on dozens of local initiatives that support and promote commercial, small business, hospitality, nonprofit, education and community enterprises.
In addition, we partner with other state and national business organizations and chambers, including the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, the U.S.-Mexico Chamber of Commerce, the Urban Land Institute (ULI), the International Economic Development Council, the International Council of Shopping Centers, the Texas Economic Development Council (TEDC), the Texas Association of Business (TAB) and the North Texas Commission.
It's All About Growing Business
The Chamber exists to help every member-investor’s business grow and succeed. Our team of dedicated professionals work every day with thousands of professionals across North Texas to create and promote an environment of thriving business opportunities that advance growth for our investors and the Irving-Las Colinas community. Please join us in that effort and let us know our team at the Chamber can support you and your business.