CareNow opened its 44th North Texas urgent care clinic in Irving on March 16. The expansion creates an additional resource for reliable, convenient and expert healthcare during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and beyond.
The new Irving CareNow, the third CareNow clinic in Irving, is located at the intersection of N. Belt Line Road and Grande Blvd. Following the February opening of the CareNow clinic in Prosper, the facilities are part of strategic development projects planned for over a year.
“At a time when there is constant demand for urgent care services across North Texas, we are pleased to open our third convenient location in Irving,” says Michelle Underwood, chief operating officer of CareNow DFW. “This expansion will enable us to provide even more community access to excellent healthcare when and where it’s needed most, close to home.”
With over 40 North Texas clinics and 150+ facilities nationwide, CareNow locations are staffed by qualified and experienced healthcare providers able to treat a wide range of primary and urgent care conditions including cuts, burns, muscle strains, broken bones, influenza and COVID-19 testing. The Irving clinic will also specialize in:
• Family medicine
• On-site lab work and X-rays
• Occupational medicine
• Physical exams
• Flu shots and rapid tests
• Sports physicals
• COVID-19 testing
To keep patients and staff safe, CareNow has implemented stringent infection prevention protocols including:
• Limiting patient companions to only one (1) essential person, if necessary.
• Thorough and regular disinfection of waiting areas, exam rooms and other care areas.
• Screening all patients and companions for fever, respiratory symptoms and travel history.
• Practicing social distancing in waiting areas by providing extra space between seats.
• Universal masking of all patients, visitors and caregivers.
For more information about COVID-19 testing and other CareNow services, visit CareNow.com.